Google Visual Search by Google Goggles and Android Smart Camera : Here we are showing How to Use Your Smartphone Camera to Search. With Features.
We all are aware of Google Text Search and we are very much used to it. But Google Image Search is the Future Search.
Google Visual Search is now available in Android Smart Camera.
Here we are showing Official Description of Google Goggles from Google Play Store:
Search by taking a picture:
Point your mobile phone camera at a painting, a famous landmark, a barcode or QR code, a product, or a popular image. If Goggles finds it in its database, it will provide you with useful information.
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
Google Goggles Features:
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Get the App From Play Store – Click Here